Everybody’s life journey brings him or her to a few critical points of decision. Your retirement journey moves you directly towards another of your life transition points.
To create the best plan, you need the best data, your Life Options Report ™ taken as part of the “What Colour is Your Retirement Workshop” gives you this data.
What Colour is Your Retirement Workshop
Plan, Create, and Live Your Retirement Dream.
- Re-imagine your retirement from a new perspective by learning about the New Retirement Model, discover how it impacts your retirement lifestyle in the future.
- Dive a little deeper and examine your Retirement Success Lifestyle Report, focusing on all six life arenas.
- Discover the importance of each individual area, and its impacts on your sense of wellbeing, happiness, fulfilment, and success in retirement.
- Complete specific exercises to help identify what barriers might exist for you as you move into your next life stage.
- Identify dreams, create new plans, and set achievable goals that will see you ready to embrace the future with a sense of positivity, excitement, eagerness, and fun.
- Expand your horizons, meet new people, make new friends, create new opportunities, explore options, and enjoy time and space considering your future from a whole new perspective.
Discover Your Retirement Dream and Live it!
6 Life Arenas of Living are:
- Leisure & Social Life
- Personal Development
- Family & Relationships
- Career & Work
- Health & Wellness
- Finance & Insurance
Whether you are at pre- retirement or post- retirement stage, there is something for everyone in this workshop. Join us for this masterclass where you will assemble your retirement lifestyle dream, expand your horizons, and create a new image of what a successful retirement means to you.
“Someone is sitting in the shade today,
because a tree was planted a long time ago”
– Warren Buffett –
Many people give more time planning their two-week vacation than they do to planning for their retirement, a phase of life that could last in excess of 30 years.
Making decisions now on how you want your retirement life to be and planning for it, ensures that you will have the retirement lifestyle that is truly satisfying and fulfilling to you, as opposed to someone who chooses to ignore it.
Why not give yourself or someone you know the gift of time spent away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to complete an important piece of work that will provide many benefits for years to come.
Groups are small and limited to 12 people.
For more information on upcoming events please click on the link below to contact me